Sports Hall Courses at Larkfield Leisure Centre
We organise a range of sporting activities for the complete beginner or improving enthusiast including gymnastics, trampolining and soccer. Led by fully qualified professionals, these courses aim to enable children to learn new sports, develop existing skills and achieve awards, in a safe and fun environment.
We offer a trampolining programme for children and adults to gain confidence and learn specific skills and a progressive route for children from the age of 2 years through to adults to gain British Gymnastics Awards.
- Tumblin' Tots is a structured pre-school class for those ages 2½ years+ working towards BG Award 1 and upwards. Parents must stay with their child as parental input is needed. Sessions run Monday 2pm to 3pm and Friday at 10.30am to 11.30am.
- Improving Infants is for 5 to 7 year olds working towards achievning BG Awards 3 and upwards. Sessions run Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 4pm to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 9.30am.
- Jumping Juniors for 7 to 11 year olds works towards BG Award 5 and upwards. Children are not required to have any prior trampoling experience. Sessions run 4pm to 5pm on Monday and Thursday and 5pm to 6pm on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Teens 11+ offers a more sociable side to trampolining, with the aim of gaining BG Awards 6 plus. Sessions run Monday 6pm to 7.30pm & 7.30pm to 9pm and Friday 6pm to 7.30pm.
- Our Elite sessions are by invitation only and aim to prepare participants for competition work and BG Awards 11 plus.
The School of Gymnastics offers a gymnastics programme for children to gain confidence and learn specific skills. We offer a progressive route for children from two years of age through to the Squad level, enabling them to achieve BG Awards.
- Toddler Tots 2 years+ introduced gymnastic techniques in a fun and semi-structured environment. Session runs Tuesday 2pm to 2.45pm.
- Pre School Time is available to those progressing from Toddler Tots 2 years+. Session runs Tuesday 2.45pm to 3.45pm
- Beginners is for school aged children (Reception and Year 1 only), working towards BG levels 8 and 7. Sessions run Tuesday & Wednesday 4pm to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 10am.
- Improver is for children Year 1 and above, aiming for BG levels 6, 5 and 4. Sessions run Tuesday & Wednesday 4pm to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 11am.
- Intermediate for those working towards BG levels 3, 2 and 1. Sessions run Tuesday & Wednesday 5pm to 6pm and Saturday 11am to 12 noon.
- Advanced is for those working towards BG Awards (BGA) Bronze, Silver and Gold. Sessions run Tuesday 5pm to 6.30pm and Saturday 11am to 12.30pm.
- Our Gym Squad sessions are by invitation session. Participants work towards improving their skills and aim to take part in displays and competitions.
We also offer great Trampolining and Football Parties - check out our parties page.
Home Portal allows you to check on your child's progress
Sports Hall courses can be managed online using Home Portal. With one simple login you can manage one or more lesson on your PC or smart phone. Our teachers log monthly pupil progress electronically during lessons, this information can then be viewed on Home Portal. Another great benefit of Home Portal is that those paying in 15 week blocks can also view how many lessons they have remaining before they need to renew.