Poult Wood offers a choice of two interesting and challenging courses with Golf Warden on hand, reserved tee times and a great restaurant and bar, making it the ideal venue for any golf society. The Putting Green is complimentary to those booking and the Driving Range is available for a small fee.
Our menu of charges is simple and flexible - pick from range of options to calculate the cost of your day. The charges reflect a discount against standard green fee and catering costs. Please note there is a minimum weekend society price of 18 holes, plus coffee and a bacon sandwich. Book a Society today using our online form.
Golf Costs to March 2019
- 18 Hole Weekday round £18 / Weekend round £24.50
- 27 Hole Weekday £31 / £42.50
- 9 Hole Weekday round £7 / Weekend round £9
Catering Costs to March 2019
- Coffee - Bottomless Cup £2
- Bacon Sandwich & Coffee £5.50
- Full English Breakfast & Coffee £8.50
- Locally sourced Ham, 2 Eggs, Chips, Bread & Butter £9
- Cheese & Ham Ploughmans or Chicken Pie, Chips & Peas £9
- Dinner - 1 Course £11 / 2 Courses £15.50 / 3 Courses £20
You can take advantage of our Pro Shop Society offer including a free £5 voucher to spend in shop and free Benross putter for every £100 spent. Why not enter the Pro's 17th Hole Challenge, take part in the Longest Drive Competition or if you fancy adding another 20 years to your tee shot we can offer a quick 40 minute lesson for just £30. Please view our course Etiquette and Dress Code here.